- Ziti pasta
- 1 cup Broth
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- Veggies = Onion, Pepper, Squash, Zuccini
- Spices = 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- (Optional or I just limit it to a smaller amount than I normally would use) Cheese = Grated Parmesan, Shredded Italian Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make ziti according to directions on box
- Chop up and soften veggies in some olive oil on stove. Add in spices, garlic, broth and pasta sauce and mix them into the veggies.
- Combine veggie mix with cooked pasta in a lasagna tray. Cover in foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with cheese. Place back in oven to melt the cheese (5-10 minutes).